11.03.2008

Election Bash: I'm Getting Nauseous

It's T-Minus 24 hours until we (might) know the results of the 2008 Presidential Election.

Finally.

Despite looking forward to the relief of the race actually being finished, I can't help but feel a little sick to my stomach thinking about what might happen--either way.

Rather than watch the CBS Election Special on tonight, I'm tuning in to SNL's Presidential Bash to revisit all the great sketches from this election season as well as years past. I'm sure to get my fill of Brian Williams, CNN Newsroom, George Stephanopolous and everyone else (and their brothers) covering Election Night 2008 tomorrow night, so I'm sticking with Will Ferrell, Darrell Hammond, Amy Poehler and other historic political impressionists.

That is, if I can keep my dinner down.

TOMORROW NIGHT: I'll join in the millions of blog reporters and live update during Election coverage. Let's hope I get any sleep tomorrow night!

No comments: