11.08.2008

I's snitting by Orpoh

Alright so last week I was pumped for the return of 30 Rock, but sort of underwhelmed by the first episode of the season. 

Any underwhelmment (is that even a word?) went out the window with this week's episode featuring guest star Oprah. I was wondering how they were going to work Oprah as herself into the script--I should've known it would be genius. It's Tina Fey and crew, after all. 


I loved every aspect of the plot of this episode--Tracy vs. Jenna making themselves up to role play the other's life, Kenneth's tetherball Olympic champion idol proving to be a fake (and him stealing cable in the end!) and Liz Lemon flying to Chicago to get out of jury duty by pretending to think she was Princess Leia. Lemon running her mouth to the woman she thought was Oprah was totally priceless. And the surprise ending was the perfect cherry on top of this fantastic episode. 

If you haven't already watched it, get on NBC.com and watch it. Right now. Then come back and tell me how much you loved it, cause I know you will. Don't tell Michael Scott, but I laughed harder at 30 Rock this week than I did at The Office

No comments: