11.10.2008

Good News, Bad News

Which do you want first?

Here's the good news: Kim Cattrall has confirmed that a Sex and the City movie sequel is going to happen. As you may remember, I may or may not have seen Sex and the City three times in the theater and rushed out to buy it the day it came out on DVD. Even though it wasn't quite as fabulous as the actual show, I love love loved it! I looooved it! So while they seemed to have neatly tied up the story at the end of the first movie, there is always enough Carrie-Samantha-Miranda-Charlotte drama to go around.

And now for the bad news: Pushing Daisies is reportedly "on the bubble." Are you freaking kidding me? This is one of the most unique, entertaining, perfect shows on television and I cannot imagine life without Ned the piemaker and his slew of over-the-top murder "mysteries." There is nothing else like this show and people need to start watching it ASAP! How can this show be on the bubble and the crapfest that is Private Practice gets an entire season? Turn on the TV an hour earlier and enjoy Pushing Daisies before it's too late!

4 comments:

ivf centre in delhi said...

Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas. This is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this.Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

ivf cost in delhi said...

Hiya, I’m really glad I have found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossip and net stuff and this is actually irritating. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this web-site, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?

ivf doctor in delhi said...

Great Post….. I read a few of your other posts.

best ivf centre in delhi said...

Nice Post, Thanks for your very useful information...