6.05.2008

Hillary to Call It Quits


Poor Hill.

ABC News and BBC News (and every other news) are all reporting that Hillary Clinton will call it quits as of Saturday and throw her support to Barack Obama.

I guess I'll have to keep waiting for the day we have a female president. I really hope it is in my lifetime. This seemed like the best chance, at least for a while. Hillary, you put up a great fight and should be damn proud of yourself. I know I am!

Now that we FINALLY have our democratic nominee, it's time to focus on the VP. Will the dream ticket become a reality? It seems like a long-shot but I'll keep my fingers crossed. Beyond Hillary, there's Edwards (ugh), Dodd, Biden, Bill Richardson (I'd vote for him), etc. etc.

Over on ABC.com, they took a different route. Instead of listing a top 10 list of possible VP's, they created a video report of the BOTTOM 10 list of possible VP's. I can't embed it, so click here to watch the video.

Even though one chapter may be closed, this story is far from over.

1 comment:

Jill said...

just wanted you to know i read when i can. its less often these days. keep it up.