6.10.2008

Jobs, You Genius, Stop!

Being a Mac freak, Steve Jobs is one of the coolest people in the world to me. Yeah, I'm a geek.

Anyway, yesterday he announced the new iPhone and all its cool new features and specifications.

The biggest news? The iPhone will now be available for ONLY $199!

OH. MY. GOD.

The high price was really the only justification I could create for not buying one when they first came out. I have no reason to have one but I WANT ONE. I want one so very badly. And I even have a super cool green RAZR--but, alas, I still dream of an iPhone.

Literally.

Last night after reading about the new iPhone, I dreamed someone gave me one. I carried it around and rubbed it in people's faces that I had one (apparently I am mean in my dreams). And when I woke up and didn't have an iPhone, I nearly cried. Okay, not really, but I was disappointed. I hate dreams like that.

Anyway what do you think? Should I get an iPhone when the new model comes out in July?

Damn you, Jobs! Quit releasing new amazing Mac stuff month after month. It's impossible to keep up! And I want it all!

No comments: