7.19.2008

Feel The Beat from the Tambourine

I may or may not have seen Mamma Mia two times this weekend. No joke.

It was THAT GOOD.

I saw the musical at Mandalay Bay in Vegas years ago and while it was fun, I don't remember enjoying it that much. Totally not the case for this movie.

Meryl Streep is beyond awesome. She really can do no wrong in my book and this is no exception. Amanda Seyfried has a great voice and is super cute as Sophie and OH. MY. GOD. Colin Firth is adorable. When he sings "Our Last Summer" I couldn't stop smiling and again, OH. MY. GOD. Him in the stretchy disco outfit at the end was hysterical.

Love Love LOVED it.

...Even if Pierce Brosnan can't sing to save his life.

Read some other reviews if that was too gushy:
Salon
VH1 (Kurt Loder)
BuzzSugar

No comments: