7.06.2008

Who Wants Clean House?

I just spent the last hour of my life watching the fantastic crew of Style Network's Clean House tackle the most disgusting house I've ever seen in my life. This house was the "winner" of the Messiest Home in America #2 (not the second messiest home but the second time they've held the competition).

Winner #1 a few months ago was bad. There was stuff everywhere.

But this house was vomit-inducing. It wasn't just messy, it was absolutely nasty disgusting gross dirty. Click to watch footage and see for yourself

However, even with such a giant challenge, the Clean House team prevailed as usual! The end product was like a totally different house--that is, a totally different house with at least 50 bins of stuff the family wanted to keep in the attic. After a huge yard sale that netted $2500 for charity.

50 BINS! I can't even imagine. We spent Friday cleaning out bins from our storage room and I think we now have about 10. And even those could probably be consolidated if we could have a yard sale. Good lord. Thank goodness for Clean House! I love this show!*

*Even if I do really, really miss Linda Koopersmith

No comments: