3.11.2008

BVNW Confidential Debut

Last night was the premiere of High School Confidential on WE (aka the show about girls at MY HIGH SCHOOL!)

Here's a little review from Gawker under the "Things We Actually Like" heading

I was freaked out for the first 10 minutes at least (I was basically freaked out the whole time but I got over it a little bit by 10pm when the credits rolled). I was like "I painted those stair rails purple!" and "I ate lunch in that atrium" etc. etc.

While watching it, I talked with my mom once and my sister several times. They may or may not have been freaking out, too. My sister knows like everyone in the show!

EVEN BIGGER NEWS: She was on the show! My sister! For like 2.5 seconds but she was there. She is afraid she'll be in it even more when they profile the girls she played soccer with.

The show, overall, is nothing special, but it's not bad. It's not quite as drama-filled as I thought it might be--more documentary style and not too stereotypical. Unlike the show's website which simply labels each girl, the show actually shows pretty broad coverage of their four years of high school and (at least for the first two girls) shows actual growth and maturation!

At my high school! I KNOW!

No comments: