3.05.2008

Project Runway Finale

"As you know, only one of you can be the winner of Project Runway..." -Heidi Klum

I watched the runway shows and even though they were all great, I love Love LOVED Rami's! It was beautifully constructed, beautifully colored and showed a whole new side of him beyond Mr. I-Love-Draping.

Rami should win. He gets my vote. I will update in 10 minutes.

UPDATE:
Boo Christian won. Actually not boo--his collection was pretty awesome. He makes amazing clothes. I just loved Rami's. I'm sure he'll still do super well any way. Christian needed that money--he's only 21 for crying out loud! Congratulations to all three of them--all three collections were actually ver impressive.

I totally thought Christian and Rami would be in the finale from the very first episode. I should have put that on here for proof. I swear I did though! Oh and is it me or was this season like the nicest ever? No petty catfights or anyone I felt like was only on the show for good TV rather than good designing. Thumbs up to you, Bravo, for an amazing season of Project Runway. I will miss you!

Next stop: New season of Top Chef (CHICAGO!) starting next Wednesday!!!

No comments: