3.08.2008

A Game Too Good to Pass Up

I got this one over at You're Flawed if You're Not Free

- Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDB or Wikiquote and find a quote from each movie.
- Post them here for everyone to guess.
- Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- GUESSERS: Don’t cheat!
- Put your guesses in the comments section so everyone can see.

1. "Perhaps you chastised her too vehemently. Good rule of thumb: treat each of these girls as you would treat your mother."

2. "We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"

3. "Come on up here, Brenda. Brenda will be taking a leave of absence from the show. How long are you gonna be gone, Brenda?" "Just nine months."

4. "What is this, 1958? Give the little wife a blender?"

5. "I swear, you let me down and it'll take them a month to count the blade marks on your back."

6. "Well 'Sinead O'Rebellion.' Shock me shock me shock me with that deviant behavior. "

7. "By the way, it says BALLS on your face."

8. "I HATE Uncle Jamie!"

9. "From the first moment I met you, your arrogance and conceit, your selfish disdain for the feelings of others made me realize that you were the last man in the world I could ever be prevailed upon to marry. "

10. "What we in the news business can never forget is that we are only as good as the stories we tell. "

2 comments:

Lisa said...

1. League of their own?
3. Hairspray
4. Father of the Bride
6. Empire Records
7. Is that Garden State?
8. Love Actually
9. Pride and Prejudice (love that part)

Anonymous said...

#2 Dumb & Dumber :D