3.03.2008

Shoot me, it's the morning news

I thought when I started teaching that one plus about getting up so early would be getting to watch The Today Show or Good Morning America as I get ready.

Apparently, those shows are for people who go to work much later in the day. I leave before those shows even start. Unfortunately, this means I have to suffer through the morning news.

I thought I liked news. I was wrong. I like EVENING news. Morning news is like cats screeching in your ear as you get squashed by a giant boulder. Especially in Des Moines. I like female anchors, but these women are full of fluff and they just annoy the crap out of me at 6:15am. Even the meteorologist makes me want to throw my cereal at the TV.

Maybe they will move back the time school starts so I don't have to suffer through morning news anymore. I'm sure my TV watching preferences have that much pull. Right.

1 comment:

Jill said...

yup early morning news sucks! they try so hard to make jokes but they're not funny!