3.26.2008

Irrational Hatred

Here are four things I harbor an irrational hatred for:

1. Top of the list is ROY WILLIAMS
Here's an article that was on KUSports.com the other day about Roy. We're still talking about him because we all still HATE him for leaving KU for North Carolina... after he said he never would. Maybe that's a good reason to hate someone, but here's the clincher: that was 5 years ago. I should be over it by now. I'm not. Every time I see him on TV, I want to strangle him with his tacky mint green tie.
2. Cadillac Escalades
My stupid high school boyfriend who ended up cheating on me over the summer and dumping me in a very not-nice way drove an Escalade. I've hated them ever since. I'm about to get my Masters if that lets you know how many years ago THAT was. Crazy.


3. People who wear out their welcome on American Idol
Last year, it was Sanjaya. He could not sing, had stupid hair and took the spot of people who deserved to be in the top 10. This year, I think it's a combo of Kristy Lee Cook and Ramiele what's-her-face. At least both can sing better than Sanjaya, but they still make me pretty angry. Especially when Kristy Lee Cook pulls the sneaky (albeit genius) move of singing God Bless the USA last night. Maybe this hatred isn't so irrational, but why do I even care?

4. Carrabba's
I had a horrible experience ONCE at this restaurant and now I just make faces at the building and its stupid plant-covered roof every time I pass it. I'm sure the food isn't that bad.


There are probably more but my brain is clouded up from my stupid cold so I'm done.
Do you have anything you hate in an irrational way?

No comments: