3.01.2008

Busy Busy Bee

I am super busy this weekend with Siblings Weekend. I've been spending my time sitting and giving out t-shirts and meal tickets, eating way too much snacky junk food (hello popcorn machine and Hawaiian pizza, etc.), playing far too many little games and laughing a whole lot.

While I run around hoping not to get called about a sibling going to the hospital, I'll leave you with this little gem today. Last night Tony and Chad made me watch MXC on Spike TV. It may be the most ridiculous show on television. Enjoy:

1 comment:

Jill said...

cool. i'm thinking siblings weekend may have started at my alma mater. did you guys ever do a 'box city' or 'cardboard box' event where you stayed outside? that started at my AM just before i went there and I have been able to hear about it spreading across the country, making money for habitat for humanity, etc. so cool.