3.19.2008

Premiere: MissGuided

In celebration of my teaching job offer last night (!!!), I watched the premiere of Miss Guided on ABC. Maybe it was just my excitement about my future working in a high school, but I actually liked it a lot!

EW. com wasn't so sure
, and I see what they're saying, but I have enjoyed Judy Greer in supporting roles for such a long time (What Women Want, Jawbreaker, Arrested Development, etc. etc.) and am glad to see her finally get a leading part. Plus hello what future teacher doesn't dream of meeting a cute young guy teacher? And Chris Parnell is always hilarious. My one big complaint: what teacher/guidance counselor has enough time to get their hair so perfectly styled every day?

"No groping. No grinding."--the principal (priceless!)

I'm definitely tuning in next week. We'll see how it goes if I continue to watch it. I'll at least catch it on ABC.com if I miss it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched the premier. I liked it. Then again, I'm a HUGE fan of Judy Greer. I'll catch it next week!

Jill said...

oh we missed it. we thought it looked cute. well, maybe we can find it online.