5.01.2008

Wednesday Run-Down

Teenage Pothead Idol Voters, I LOATHE YOU
Once again, America, you made the wrong decision last night on Idol. I'm not the hugest Brooke fan, but truly and honestly, Jason was HORRIBLE on Tuesday night. He doesn't even seem to want to be there, and I read something on some blog today (lost the link) that he is "ready to go home." We are ready for you to go home, too, Jason. You are NOT a good singer and should NOT be in the top 4. Utterly unbelievable. Who is his fan base anyway? I don't get it. This has by far been the most outrageous singer. I'm starting to miss Kristy Lee Cook. At least she could carry a tune on occasion.

Little Tykes Kitchen Set
How much fun was last night's episode of Top Chef? I loved having the kids as sous chefs--they lightened things up and brought some much-needed humor to the show. This season has been full of good cooking but not so much with the drama. Which is good for the competition, bad for entertainment. However, how many freaking twists can Padma throw in? First only 15 minutes for the quickfire challenge, then only $10 for a budget, then kid chefs? Next they'll have to tie one hand behind their backs or not be able to talk to their team or have to use one fish to feed a thousand... er, right. SNL's parody a few weeks ago isn't too far off! I'm excited for the wedding episode next week, although I wish it was a super cute gay couple again.

Goodbye, My Almost Lover
While working on my portfolio, I have been listening to A Fine Frenzy pretty much non-stop. It invades my thoughts and even my dreams--I can't stop singing it in my head.

Bookworm Update
Earthy Pleasures--finished! Review coming soon...
Next up: Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

My Portfolio--oh, oh, oh-oh!
5 standards done out of 10! Woohoo! Halfway there!

No comments: