4.30.2008

Quickie Review: The Know It All

After what seemed like quite a while but was really only about two weeks, I finally finished The Know It All by AJ Jacobs. How much fun was this book? Not only did I learn about everything from Animals to Zeros, but it was intertwined with a bunch of fun anecdotes, an unsuccessful run on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, crazy Mensa conventions, a couple's struggle to conceive and way too many attempts to impress others with (pretty much) useless knowledge. Education + entertainment = absolutely enjoyable!

Check out this description and excerpt from Jacobs' web site

I'm definitely going to read Jacobs' other book, The Year of Living Biblically, in which he writes about his quest to obey all the rules of the Bible for an entire year. If it's half as entertaining as The Know It All, I'm sure I'll love it.

No comments: