4.03.2008

Sick! Crazy! Yep Yep Yep.

I was inspired by Tony last night and looked back at my old blog from freshman/sophomore year.

OH. MY. GOD.

If you must, check it out here. Do not judge.

It was kinda painful to read. Not only was that a rough time for me in general, but it was also really scary writing, lots of random words (see title of this post and MUCH. MORE.) and bizarre rambling. I procrastinated all the time. I apparently was also very busy reading books and watching movies and TV so that may have had something to do with all that procrastination. Far too many posts in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep. Far too many posts that including obsessing about Matt Wertz and/or random Drake people.

Kinda makes me sick to my stomach to look at it. It's kind of nice to have everything recorded, but honestly? Sometimes I'd rather not remember.

Old blogs are SCARY.

No comments: