4.10.2008

America Votes... Wrong

Are you freaking kidding me American Idol?

Moments ago, the bottom three was announced. I was okay with it except for one HUGE thing:
KRISTY LEE COOK WAS SAFE. That is BS pure and simple. That girl is the new Sanjaya... without the hair.

But I figured Syesha would go after her screeching performance last night.

Uhhhhhh no.

Moments ago, MICHAEL JOHNS WAS VOTED OFF. You have GOT to be kidding me.

America! What were you thinking? Hot Australian accent? Cute as a button? Sings awesome Queen songs you can belt out in your living room along with him? Seriously!



You got robbed Michael Johns. Paula totally thought so. Randy and Simon looked surprised, too. Cut to Kristy Lee Cook in the safety of the couch.

Please, America. Get real or even MORE people are going to stop watching this show. I'm one of them.

No comments: