4.25.2008

Grey's Returns!

Now that I've watched the first new episode of Grey's Anatomy since the Writer's Strike, I truly believe in the old adage "Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder." Cause honestly? I wasn't totally loving this season pre-strike.

Apparently those months without Izzy and Meredith's craziness or McSteamy and McDreamy's hotness were longer than I thought--boy was I excited to see it all again! I even enjoyed Lexi the kleptomaniac decorating her "crapartment" as George so lovingly labeled it. The one thing I didn't miss was Rose and Derek's cheesefest of a relationship. That needs to end SOON. Even if it means we go back to Derek and Meredith's whiny is-it-or-isn't-it relationship. I'm okay with that.

Next week Addison returns to Seattle Grace!

Here's BuzzSugar's take on the episode

No comments: