4.28.2008

Now I Get It

I now understand why nobody reads this (except maybe 2 people, who totally count and thank you for commenting!). I am boring lately! I write ten words about a freaking Justin Timberlake song and call it a post. Just for the record, I started another post for Sunday but got tired and didn't finish it. The finished product is coming tomorrow.

Today I have many things to do so I will again use some kind of cop-out for my post. Aaaaand no more complaining about readership. Here goes:

Gale Harold is joining the cast of Desperate Housewives! I miss Queer as Folk so much... I may have to start watching this painfully ridiculous show again just to see him and daydream about Brian Kinney in that white tank top. Ha! He even melted my heart as a disgusting racist Nazi guy on Gray's Anatomy earlier this year... Oh what a chump I am for the guest stars.

1 comment:

Jill said...

i dont know this dude but i know my dreams apparently like eye candy. i keep having dreams with tough detective types trying to sweep me off my feet. i think i watch too much tv ;-)