4.22.2008

Andrew Lloyd Idol

Tonight's American Idol theme is a dream come true for me. Show tunes!

As much as I just love to hear bad karaoke versions of Dolly Parton and Mariah Carey every week, I am super pumped for a night of Broadway's finest with Andrew Lloyd Webber himself! This is going to be great for big voices like David and David, plus maybe Syesha and definitely Carly. I'm just hoping for a little Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!


UPDATE:
Just as I suspected, the big voices were awesome. Carly totally owned "Jesus Chris, Superstar" and David Cook was a-may-zing singing "Music of the Night." I knew he could sing but MAN can he SING! David Archuleta kinda butchered "Think of Me" with his weird arrangement but sang it beautifully nonetheless. Brooke started over! A-what?! That was crazy. And seriously? Jason Casto sucks. SUCKS! We'll see what happens tomorrow night... I'm thinking Brooke or Jason is out for sure.

No comments: