4.24.2008

Honest to Blog?

Here's a new deal I cooked up...

FROM THE BLOGS

News: Sam's Club, Costco limit rice purchases as prices rise
I saw this on the Today show this morning, too. Apparently we are so busy using grain for fuel that we kind of forgot it's for eating, too. And now people are paying the price!

Entertainment: Aliens in America's Raja Joins Nip/Tuck
I just love that they are already planning the next season of Nip/Tuck. Even though it's not coming until this fall, I am already waiting in anticipation. Plus who doesn't love a Doogie Howser-type?

Images: This Says It All

Life: I Swear This is a Happier Post
Just when I start to whittle down my big pile of books to read, Jen goes and throws another stack of must-reads in front of me. By the way, have I mentioned how much I love the Amazon Marketplace and their $0.01 books? I plan to read 27 hours a day this summer. Right.

Random: I don't getz it.

No comments: