1.15.2008

ABC.com Update

I'm all screwed up with when new episodes of my shows air because of the writers' strike, so I didn't even realize last Thursday was a new Grey's and Ugly Betty.



I also didn't know last night was a new Brothers and Sisters.

I know it's totally not what the writers want me to use and I feel kinda guilty about it, but THANK GOD for ABC.com. I headed right on over there and caught up on my shows with only limited commercial interruptions from Charles Schwab and one-too-many promos for the Lost premiere.

Here's how I see (saw?) it:

Ugly Betty
What a cute episode. I love that this show is family-friendly but still entertaining. I also love that Daniel is such a nice guy. This may be the land of make-believe fashion world but it really works! How funny was Amanda with her tongue when she found out who her father is? And it was the return of Cliff--but only for a second. He must be too busy shooting Subway commercials. Overall everyone is more light hearted except for crazy Alexis! She is back to nasty like no other, rigging the scales and all. Let's hope she sees the "light" soon. If there's even another episode!

Grey's Anatomy
How great to have an episode without Meredith narrating! This was all about Bailey and I loved it. I want her life to work out and it doesn't look like it will, which makes me sad. For some reason we had to bring the Ghost of Christmas Past (George's mom) back to revisit the whole Calli-George marriage debacle I would have rather not heard about again. Plus, of course, Meredith and McDreamy are on the skids-yawn! Overall though it was a good episode. I just hope it isn't the last of the season!

Brothers and Sisters
This can't be the last episode cause I really need to see Jason again--hello hot! Even though there were sad moments, it seems like this episode got some things out in the open that needed to be talked about (i.e. Tommy's affair, Robert's thoughts about waiting for kids, etc.) and it seems like maybe, possibly, for one little second, things are going well for the Walker clan. Yay!

No comments: