1.28.2008

Just Another Manic Monday

I'm all over the place today, and totally falling asleep as I type, so here are a few quick things to ponder:

1. Apparently those crazy rumors about New Kids reuniting are not true. Here it is, right from the source:I guess I won't have to dust off my NKOTB sleeping bag and giant buttons after all. He did mention never saying never, though...

2. I was bored during one of my plans and started to look through all the nominees for the Blogger's Choice Awards. Some great blogs in there--I added more to my Bloglines feeds... just what I needed--and it's nice to have them in categories to browse so conveniently.

3. Is it bad that I didn't even think twice about opting to watch the Weather Channel over the State of the Union address?

4. I did manage to catch the SAG awards last night and despite being totally pumped for an actual red carpet and awards show, I was totally underwhelmed by The Sopranos sweep, No Country for Old Men winning best ensemble cast (God I get depressed just thinking about that movie) and Sandra Oh's ridiculous gift wrapping--I mean dress.



5. Last but not least, I have such good dreams when I fall asleep to Sex and the City! Too bad I don't get enough sleep for the dreams to last...

1 comment:

Jill said...

i chose to turn the tv off for the entire night, blog, read blogs, play solitaire on the computer rather than listen to the SOTU address. it pisses me off that we've been lied to so much, that i just didnt want to hear it. i dont think you're alone in that..