1.31.2008

Things I Wanted To Do Tonight...

But definitely did not do:

1. Watch the "recap" episode and Season 4 Premiere of Lost. I forgot to set it up to tape it and now I have to wait until tomorrow for it to go up on abc.com. Boo.

2. Watch The L Word from Sunday. It's still sitting there waiting for me to make time.

3. Start my observation reports for student teaching. They're due Tuesday so apparently that gives me license to procrastinate them until at least this weekend. Great.

4. Start reading The Other Boleyn Girl. I am pumped to read this before the movie comes out--and it comes out soon! I better get busy.

5. Watch all of the democratic debate on CNN. I watched like 45 minutes and then couldn't take any more. Isn't this like the 144-millionth debate of the campaign? I will make sure and read all about it tomorrow to make up for my lack of commitment tonight.

Let's hope the weekend is more productive than this evening was.

1 comment:

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

The other Boeyln Girl....is awesome, and I cannot WAIT! for the movie. I love Natalie Portman, love.