1.25.2008

Cornflakes and More

Tonight we went to People's downtown to see Dick Prall play--he's this singer-songwriter guy who has a fun Cornflakes song Tony has been obsessed with for a while. Dick made a stop in crazy little DSM so we figured $10 was worth a night NOT spent watching movies in our apartments or playing yet another game of Settlers (we may have overdone it with that game a bit!)...

The verdict: $10 definitely well spent. He was entertaining, a good singer, fun songs and--bonus points--he and David had on basically the same outfit!

Check out Dick Prall's MySpace page and listen to The Cornflakes Song, or my personal favorite from the night, Halfway to Hollywood. It would be my new song on my MySpace page but it keeps having network issues when I try to add the song to my profile. Whatever MySpace... this is why I never go on you and am way partial to Facebook.

Here's the Cornflakes Song. Enjoy:

No comments: