11.25.2007

High Aspirations: The Results

Okay here's what I accomplished over break. More than I thought I might but, as I predicted, not the important stuff that needed to be done. Go figure.

Use Tuesday's post to cross-reference:

Watched:
  • All of last week's TV that I missed (everything except Ugly Betty--some I watched twice... don't ask)
  • All of this week's TV shows (everything except Ugly Betty)
  • Netflix: West Wing Season 7 discs 1 and 2
  • Hairspray on DVD
  • A whole bunch of other randomness
Saw:
  • KU play Northern Arizona at Allen Fieldhouse
  • Enchanted on Thanksgiving night
Read:
  • The rest of Lost and Found
  • Part of Crank
  • Tons of blogs online
Did:
  • Some baking--muffins this morning
  • A lot of shopping--A LOT
  • Got tons of sleep... and somehow I'm still tired
  • A little bit of homework. :(
Leaving me tonight with an entire paper to write. Great. At least I can say I accomplished most of my goals...

Except I'm not sure my linguistics professor will be impressed with my television viewing. If only it was 10-15 pages on primetime TV!

No comments: