11.06.2007

KFed in Poverty

Okay so I don't really like to talk about Britney Spears cause, let's face it: everyone talks about Britney all the time.

So let's instead talk about her "better half." This guy is amazing--he goes from crazy partying gold-digger with a fake rap career to father of the year in a few short months. Kudos to you KFed.



Unfortunately that father of the year trophy can't be hocked for rent.

According to this article on people.com:
"Last week it was revealed that Federline grossed $7,436 in 2006 after business expenses. Spears, however, earns approximately $737,000 per month."

$7436?!? Per year?!?

KFed makes me look like a millionaire with my tiny hall director salary. We may both be technically living under the poverty line, but at least I'm doing it without paparazzi snapping pictures of me buying off-brand toilet paper at Walgreen's.

No comments: