11.12.2007

Obsess-much?

Ever since I started this blog on November 1, I have officially been obsessed with blogs.

We're talking OB-sesssssed.

I made an account on Bloglines to track all the blogs I read now and am constantly looking at the NaBloPoMo blogroll to find another fun new blog to read. I used to mock blogs and now I can't get enough. I couldn't just start my own blog and leave the rest of the blogosphere to everyone else, could I? No. I had to take a flying leap into the deep end.

I guess it's like in A League of Their Own when Jimmy Dugan responds to being asked about scratching his balls for an hour during the 7th inning: "Well, anything worth doing is worth doing right." (spit)

On a side note, I just saw a commercial reminding me of that one glimmer of light in my life right now: only a week until Hairspray comes out on DVD! I will be rushing to Target to pick up my copy and watch it every day.

Apparently I plan on replacing one obsession with another one. At least with Hairspray, I can shake it on a Saturday night...

No comments: