11.20.2007

High Aspirations

I have set super high goals for this Thanksgiving Break. I will most likely not accomplish the ones that really matter and will undoubtedly do the things I could live without doing, but eh, such is life. Here goes...

Watch:
  • All of last week's TV that I missed (Pushing Daisies, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money, Grey's, Ugly Betty, etc.)
  • All of this week's TV shows (most of what was mentioned above--already watched Nip/Tuck tonight)
  • What I currently have from Netflix, namely West Wing Season 7 discs 1 and 2 and Amazing Grace
  • The Plaza Lights lighting--that is, if we aren't actually there in person
  • MAYBE catch up on missed episodes of Heroes on NBC.com if it cooperates
  • Hairspray on DVD! I just got it today at Target before it sells out.
See:
  • KU play Northern Arizona at Allen Fieldhouse
  • Enchanted or August Rush... or both
Read:
  • The rest of Lost and Found so I can move on to another book. It's good but I'm ready for something new
  • Crank for my paper that is due Monday. Oh yeah I guess I need to write that, too. Gah.
Do:
  • Some baking perhaps?
  • A lot of shopping
  • Get some sleep
  • My stupid homework.
Thus ends my delusions about all I will accomplish over break.

No comments: