11.27.2007

Quality Check

Okay so I feel like lately my posts have been going downhill. When I started this blog, it seemed to be more clever and more focused on media stuff rather than my random thoughts and a "to do" list. However, it has also been tough to blog every day when honestly? I don't always have something profound or humorous to say.

Naturally, I blame NaBloPoMo for the quality decline.

When November is over, I was thinking that maybe I will spread out my posts and think them through a bit more.

But THEN I was thinking that in December I will instead do 25 days of Awesome Christmas Movies and review one of my favorite holiday films each day of the month.

And that sounded pretty fun, so I think that I will do that.

Get excited! The holiday cheer begins in a few short days...

No comments: