11.26.2007

Random Thoughts

I am suffering from lack of sleep, so before I say hello to the sandman, I thought I'd offer up a few pieces of totally random commentary:

1. Supposedly the Jackson 5 is planning a reunion tour--WITH Michael. Here's what they looked like before:


That's all fine and dandy, I'm all for ABC 123 Baby You and Me time, but that may not be quite as cute now that Michael looks like THIS:


2. Another supposedly--this time it's about Britney. I know, I said I would never talk about Britney but MY GOD this is crazy. I saw an article that said she was trying to adopt twins from China. Did this woman not just get her own children taken away from her? And what have the kind people in China ever done to deserve Britney Spears' interest in their children?

3. Hell must be suddenly chilly cause I just went to the Drake movie channel and they-gasp!-are actually playing a movie! Something must be wrong, I will call them tomorrow to check and see.

4. I watched High School Musical 2 again over the weekend at home and now can't get this song out of my head. TGFYT (Thank goodness for YouTube)...


No comments: