11.21.2007

My Favorite Darling

Not much time to post tonight and my wireless at home is acting up, but I gotta honor my NaBloPoMo pledge and get something in so here it is.

Great preface huh? Definitely sets you up to be really excited about what I have to say.

Right.

Anyway, I'm a huge fan of the new ABC show Dirty Sexy Money. I just today watched last week's episode--I know, I know... huge fans wouldn't wait a week to see an episode but for real I have been busy. Seriously I love this show.

Basically it's the story of a lovely lady who's busy with three girls of her own... haha no, wrong show. But it is about a hot lawyer (hello Nate from Six Feet Under!) who works for a crazy rich family. They are both crazy and crazy rich, so that description is pretty fitting. There are like 5 or 6 kids in this family, and by kids I mean grown-up crazy rich kids.

It's hard to pick a favorite between the family but as I watched today's episode--and by today's I mean last week's--I decided that I just love me some Brian Darling. He is the cranky adulterous priest with an illegitimate kid... how could you not love that?

In last week's episode, the mom of Brian Jr. (Brian's illegitimate son who Brian originally had tell his wife that he only spoke Swedish) returns to take him back and you see how this little kid had already changed Brian in 8 short episodes.

It's like Tripp Darling (the crazy rich dad) said at Karen's wedding/annulment party, "Brian, I can now tell there is a kind person somewhere deep inside of you. Deep, deep, deep down inside."

Maybe I'll get a chance to watch tonight's episode earlier than next week. My status as a "huge fan" may depend on it!

No comments: