11.28.2007

My Daemon

Chad and Tony are pretty pumped about premiere of The Golden Compass next Friday, especially Chad. They went to the movie website and figured out what their daemons (animal spirits) are--and, naturally, then David and I wanted to figure out what our daemons are, too.

When I took the test and answered the questions for what I thought of myself, I was some kind of dumb bird with a sort of unique name.

When Chad and Tony took the test and answered the questions for what they thought of me, this was the result:

Hel-lo! A snow leopard named Zyrxy? A name too awesome for even vowels to taint it? Yes, please!

Good work, boys. I don't know what answers you gave but I love 'em.

If you want to find your daemon, go here, click the daemons tab and then click "meet your daemon." Good luck getting a daemon as super cool as mine!

No comments: