11.01.2007

NaBloPoMo

I've decided to feed my need for procrastination and expose my online time-wasting talent by creating this new blog solely focused on my serious (deadly? it remains to be seen) media addiction. This blog will be dedicated to my rants and raves about various TV shows, books, newspaper articles, Internet sites, movies, and everything else that falls in the crazy mediasphere that at times consumes my life.

First stop? NaBloPoMo.
I read Jennsylvania.com (go. read. now. and while you're doing that read her books.), where Jen mentioned that she is taking part in NaBloPoMo i.e. National Blog Posting Month. I'm sure it's a big plot by someone in a giant corportation who has a bet with someone else in a giant corportation to see how many blogs can be formed to up their ads sales revenue and drive their eventual world takeover... or maybe it's some bored guy in his parent's basement plotting to destroy the world by getting everyone to waste their whole day posting words that nobody will ever read. Whatever it is, I'm in, so here I am. I've done blogs before for a few days and they disappear into the electronic abyss, but let's hope I can keep up with this one every day like the NaBloPoMo people tell me I have to do.

More importantly, let's see if I get anything else accomplished this month.

No comments: