2.12.2008

Ding, Dong, The Strike is Dead!

Yippeeeeeeeeeee! The day we've been waiting for for over 100 DAYS is finally here!
The writer's strike is officially over!

Here's the Hollywood Reporter official report and a CNN headline article about it!

I can't stop using exclamation points!

So now that the strike is over and the writers are going back to work, of course everyone is all "when are my shows going to be back?" Hello! It takes a little time to produce a TV show and even though it's Hollywood, they're not actual magic makers. I am just excited that shows are actually coming back this season. I was definitely worried I might be living in a different state, with a real job and in a different school and school year before I saw a new post-strike episode of, well, anything.

So celebrate! Quit asking questions and get pumped that in a few short weeks, we WILL have more Michael Scott and Walker Family and Liz Lemon and, heck, even more Meredith Grey! (Now I know I'm delirious...)

No comments: