2.03.2008

Holy High School Batman!

I'm browsing through Facebook today and I come upon an event called "Premier: High School Confidential." I've read the book and thought maybe they made a movie about it.

WRONG!

Much to my dismay and horror, High School Confidential is a new documentary series on the WE channel chronicling the lives of a bunch of girls through their high school careers...

AT MY HIGH SCHOOL.

Oh. My. God.

Now I know what the poor people at Laguna Beach High (or whatever its name is) feel like. Okay maybe not, but really? My high school in boring old Overland Park, Kan.?

I thought maybe the Facebook deal was wrong that it was really my high school that was featured, but I spent like an hour--yeah, way too much time--watching all the little preview videos they have online for it and seriously? It. Is. My. School. I thought it might be neat but it is horrifying. Just horrifying.

Despite that fact, I will be watching March 10. And freaking out. Probably not in a good way. This is crazy!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So weird! The same goes for this high school tournament I used to compete in- it was made into a feature length documentary!