2.18.2008

I Swear I am NOT Hearingist

Sure hearingist may not be a word, but either way, I swear I am not one.

Here it goes: I do not like Marlee Matlin. The woman just rubs me the wrong way, and it doesn't have a thing to do with her deafness. I actually like watching her sign; in fact, I wish she'd do it more often. She seems to be showing up everywhere lately--I saw her on West Wing too many times over the summer, and now she seems to be a pretty permanent fixture on The L Word (well, we'll see about that with the Bette and Tina reunion in the making, but at least for now she is). I just wish she'd stop popping up and ruining some of my favorite shows.

And now she's gonna be on Dancing with the Stars. Not that it's one of my favorite shows, but good lord! How many shows does she need at once?

Maybe this means she's off of the L Word soon, though! I just thought of that. Maybe this is a good sign.

All I have to say is that I will NOT be tuning in to Dancing with the Stars. Even if Steve Guttenberg is on it in all his Three Men and a Little Lady glory.

No comments: