2.05.2008

Ode to Super Tuesday

I have been reading blogs since I got done teaching today and I have seen a huge variety of opinions and commentary.

I guess I have been trying to figure out why I am such a Hillary fan when so many people don't like her and/or LOVE Obama. Then I found this beautiful picture AND beautiful speech on PerezHilton.com and it totally reaffirmed my support for her. Several of my best friends are gay and I just don't think Obama (even though he is dubbed "super liberal") would support them the way Hillary has and does.

And maybe Hillary isn't the ideal candidate. But I found this post on the She Just Walks Around With It blog and it pretty much sums it up for me:

"I did not believe I would ever get to vote for a woman for President in my lifetime. I do not know that I will ever get the chance again."

And THAT is why I am voting for Hillary Clinton.

1 comment:

Jill said...

love the quote. that's why i voted. yup. who knows if you'll ever get that chance again.. heck who knows if your great GRANDCHILDREN will get that chance!