2.23.2008

Sex and the City: Extended Trailer

Today the extended trailer for SATC The Movie is all over the Internet and blogosphere. Apparently it was "leaked" and people aren't supposed to have seen it yet. Well, sorry SATC, everybody's seen it and everybody's talking about it.

Now everybody includes me. I have to say I am still, obviously, super excited to see the movie. BUT (and this is a BIG BUT) why couldn't they let Miranda and Steve be happy? And no, we don't know the ending, but why couldn't they let Carrie and Big (John James Preston? A-what?) be happy? I thought the series finale of SATC was one of the best series finales ever and now I am worried about what this movie will do with my satisfaction with the gals actually being happy at the end. That said, I can't wait for more Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, Charlotte, cosmopolitans, Manolos and NYC Sex and the City style!

Heeeeere it is:


Click here for a play-by-play from vh1

No comments: