2.20.2008

If Only We Were Coming Out of a Jed Bartlett Presidency...

How awesome would that be?

TV Squad posted this little commentary comparing the current election to the one at the end of The West Wing series.

You know what? There are a lot of similarities! Obama is totally like Santos. Except when I was watching West Wing, I honestly kind of thought "how nice Santos won, but this has been the most far-fetched storyline of the series." Santos winning was a nice thought, but not one I really bought. And Vinick = McCain 100%.

Apparently it was more realistic than I could have ever imagined!

I don't agree with their comparison of Russell and Hillary, though. Russell was a worthless VP who did nothing in his years under Bartlett. Hillary did more as First Lady than he did as VP.

Who gets way too much entertainment and pleasure out of comparing West Wing to real life? [Raises hand] God I miss that show.

No comments: