2.02.2008

Lots O' Fun

I just got around to watching last week's L Word--right in time for a new episode tonight, I know--and it was a fun episode! Several bloggers said it was serious again but I totally disagree. The stuff with Tasha and Alice is very serious (and what was with her pulling out her cell phone? Dumb!) but other than that, it was pretty funny. Jenny is just plain insane but it does make things interesting. And Bette and Tina! Finally! Get rid of Jodi, SERIOUSLY.

Also fun: THIS which is, I have to say, also the best news I heard all day. I believe I have mentioned rumors about an Arrested Development movie before, but this seems to be pretty serious. I can't wait! Let's end this writer's strike so we can all get more Bluth family fun!

Last fun thing: The Other Boelyn Girl. I am only like halfway through but it's hard to put it down to be productive and do things I have to do this weekend. Why is the weekend only two days? I need an entire day for reading and that just doesn't fit in most of the time, darn it. Mayb during the Super Bowl I can read in between commercials...

No comments: