12.03.2007

Jingle All The Way

25 Days of Christmas: Day Three
Jingle All The Way (1996)

"I'm gonna deck your halls!"

This might be one of the worst movies ever. Despite that fact, and despite my sister making fun of me incessantly for it, I make sure to watch this movie every Christmas season. Basic premise: Arnold Schwarzenegger is a workaholic dad who forgets to get his son the ONE present he really wants, but of course he lies to his wife about it and then goes on a race across the city for the super-popular doll. How could that not be great? Yeah it's just not. But it was on ABC Family yesterday and I couldn't resist. So here it is.

Soundtrack highlights: "Run Rudolph Run" and a few other Christmas songs

My favorite quotes:
  • Turboman: "It's Turbo Time!"
  • Arnold: "It's Tuuurrrbo Time!" (in a crazy Austrian accent)
  • Sinbad (yes Sinbad is also in this ridiculous movie): "Get out of my way, box!"
  • yeah that's pretty much it
Rating: 2 snowflakes

No comments: