12.07.2007

Look Who's Talking Now

25 Days of Christmas Movies: Day Seven
Look Who's Talking Now! (1993)

"And how does Rudolph's nose glow? What is he--radioactive?"

In this final installment of the Look Who's Talking trilogy, all the kids can actually talk so they had to make the voice over talking come from--guess who?--the dogs. Yikes. This is another movie I think my sister is embarrassed that I watch, but a ton of it is about Christmas and being together with family during the holidays, so I kinda love it, despite the dogs. And the crazy dream sequences. And the stupid car crash scene with the wolves. And... yeah. Good Christmas music in it, though!

Soundtrack Highlights: "Please Come Home for Christmas" and "The Chipmunk Song"

My favorite quotes:
  • Mikey: "Stop brushing her Julie, she already looks like a Q-Tip."
  • Molly: "Most little girls are obsessed with ponies and mermaids, not big sweaty men making jump shots. Should we be worried?" James: "Well, it's the Suns, honey. If it was the Mavericks, I'd be worried."
  • Daphne: "I hate this haircut! My butt is freezing!"
  • James: "If you don't brush your teeth, you're going to have plants growing out of your mouth." Mikey: "That way, we'll save on groceries."
  • Molly: [working as an elf at the mall] "I hate children. I used to love children, but now I hate them. Also, this music is driving me nuts. I'm going to hurt Bing Crosby."
Rating: 3 1/2 snowflakes

No comments: