12.31.2007

Loved & Looking Forward To

Here's more listing just to pass the time before the ball drops in an hour and a half...

My favorite things of 2007:
  • My MacBook: I got it in June... how did I live without it before then?
  • The West Wing: I watched the entire series on DVD in 2007. What an amazing show. Great cast, great story lines, and I actually learned something every time I watched it. Jed Bartlett is my president!
  • Wicked: I finally saw it in early 2007 and have never forgotten it. I hum the music constantly and only wish I could sing like Idina Menzel.
  • Chicago: I visited three times in 2007 and honestly? It wasn't enough.
  • Netflix: Once again I can't get enough. I could do infomericals for them, I say such cheesy-yet-super-supportive crap about them.
  • The Apple Store: Just going in there gives me goosebumps.
  • Arrested Development: I'm almost done watching the entire series. Where has this show been all my life? Plus hello, I heart Michael Cera!
What I'm looking forward to in 2008:
  • Graduating! I'll finish my Master's in May and I better be getting a teaching job somewhere... fingers crossed!
  • Seeing Jersey Boys in January, Rent in March and Wicked again in May!
  • Sex and the City: The Movie!!! May can't come fast enough for this one.
  • Finally, after six years, getting the heck out of Des Moines
  • [Hopefully] The Writer's Strike ending and TV shows coming back with new episodes. A girl can wish, can't she?
  • And oh so much more...

No comments: