12.31.2007

Year in Review

Since everyone else in the blogosphere is busy making lists of their favorites of 2007, I guess I'll follow suit... so here they are:

Favorite Books Read in 2007
A Thousand Splendid Suns
The Glass Castle
Bitter is the New Black
Bright Lights, Big Ass
Impulse
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
The Year of Magical Thinking
Nickel and Dimed
Hunger Point
Nineteen Minutes

Favorite Movies Seen in 2007
Hairspray!
Atonement
Sweeney Todd
In the Valley of Elah
Waitress
Amazing Grace
Enchanted
Across the Universe
Becoming Jane
Ratatouille
A Mighty Heart
Freedom Writers

Favorite TV Shows in 2007
Pushing Daisies
Dirty Sexy Money
The Office
Nip/Tuck

Brothers & Sisters
Lost
Project Runway
House--just the end of Season 3; Season 4 kinda sucks

Favorite Blogs in 2007
Jennsylvania.com
BestWeekEver.tv
TVsquad.com
The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" "Quoatation Marks"
Blogging Project Runway
1000 Tiny Things That I Hate
PerezHilton.com
and of course my own kinda-new blog, Media Addiction

I would list music, too, but I mostly just listen to Broadway musicals soundtracks and Christmas music.

Ha! I just made myself sound super lame. I guess I am. Happy 2008!

1 comment:

Jill said...

okay i totally loved nickel and dimed. umm i agree with about half of your tv listings.. and i dont know about the films - i dont get a chance to watch many. sorry for the randomness, but i thought i'd see what you post about as a fellow iowa blogger. if you can find my site and find Kerith's Korner of Momdum link, she's trying to establish a list of Iowa Bloggers as well!