12.27.2007

Recapalooza

1) The 8-Minute Lost Recap is awesome and I am glad I will have at least one show with new episodes to watch in January. Here it is in all its glory:


2) I've been watching Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy before I go to sleep each night and man it makes me sad. Sad that this show was so damn good when it started and it definitely is not anymore. Sad that the Meredith-Derek thing is still happening basically the same as it did 3 1/2 seasons ago. Sad that George is super homophobic in this episodes--ironic considering all the events of the summer. Sad that Burke is gone for good and we are left with Cally and that mean heart surgeon in his place. Just plain sad. But that won't keep me from watching!

Oh and in the spirit of recaps, here's a random Season 1 recap I found on YouTube:

No comments: